PERSONAL CONNECTIONS MATTER AT RBI SERVICES
Nonprofits are our heart and soul at RBI Services. Giving the best support to Virginia nonprofits for their insurance, tax and information technology needs is just a start. All of our team members devote time, care, energy, and financial contributions to nonprofits. Here are some of the positions on which we proudly serve in the community:
- Former Chairman for VET Fund
- Chairman for Forward Foundation, formerly Sophie House
- Secretary for Medical Home Plus
- Member of General Council for CJ’s Thumbs Up
- Advisory Board Member of Richmond Justice Initiative
- Volunteer for UNOS, 2016 Volunteer of the Year
- Former Hub Leader for Synapse UNOS
- 2018 Power of Good recipient
- 2019 Hanover Habitat for Humanity “Hanover Hero” award
- Treasurer for Forward Foundation, formerly Sophie’s House
- Former Treasurer for Vet Fund
- Treasurer for Checkpoint One
What else does the RBI Services’ Team love about the Virginia community? We love the history. Historic properties, breweries, wineries, and museums are passions of ours. Ghost stories fascinate us! We love sports…baseball, football, basketball, you name it! In baseball, RBI stands for “Runs Batted In.” We named our company RBI – Relationship Business and Insurance Services- because it also means we go to bat every day for our clients!
Commitment to our community is the backbone of RBI Services. Not every insurance company will serve nonprofits so honestly to confirm many receive their correct level of insurance. The RBI Services’ Team is devoted to nonprofits and ensuring they only pay for the services they need while safeguarding they are completely covered. Making decisions based on what’s right for each individual nonprofit and small business – plus giving back through serving on nonprofit boards and volunteering - creates a stronger community.